KHMER KROM APPETIZERS
Mahope Sar or appetizers is highly demand food at most functions, especially by Khmer men. :)
Khmer Krom men is very oriented to our own kind, to their peers which they often shares mahope sar when they get together. Sharing is big part of our daily life and mahope sar is the food that we accustomed to eats, which is also reflecting our Khmer lifestyle that we once used to have, before our country was torn in half. In Kampuchea Krom, mahope sar is culture ritual Khmer Krom food that serves for such purposed.
Have fun cooking Khmer Krom appetizers!
- SPRING ROLLS.( NUM CHA GIO.) :
- FRESH SPRING ROLLS.( NEM.) :
- WITH CHICKEN. : (CHIA MUI SACH MOAN.)
- WITH BEEF.(CHIA MUI SACH KO.) :
- WITH PORK.(CHIA MUI SACH CHROUK.) :
- WITH SEA FOOD.: (SACH SAMOT.)
- WITHOUT MEAT.(OTT MEIN SACH.):
Thanks for visiting!
Copyright by Mylinh Nakry.